ConAgra Foods Atrium
A contemporary space that connects the original 1931 Memorial building and the 1994 addition featuring contemporary and special exhibition galleries.
Enclosed by a 45 foot-high glass ceiling, surrounded by pink marble, and highlighted by two vibrant Dale Chihuly sculptures, this area is magnificent yet elegant. The main floor can accommodate large dinner parties and receptions, and the long, narrow layout is ideal for wedding ceremonies.
- Dinner: up to 375 on atrium floor, additional 80 on bridge — total of 455
- Wedding reception: up to 325 on atrium floor, additional 75 on
bridge – total of 400
- Wedding ceremony (atrium floor): 400
- Wedding ceremony on Strauss Bridge with atrium floor reception: 180
- Cocktail reception on atrium floor & bridge: 500