Art Packs @ Joslyn
Go exploring through Joslyn with an Art Pack!
Visit the Scott EdTech Gallery
and check-out one of our theme-based backpacks. Art Packs are fun, educational tools for families and small school groups to use as they explore the Museum galleries. Each Art Pack contains objects and suggested activities that encourage children to look closely and learn about selected artworks within a particular theme or gallery. Designed for groups of up to five children (ages 5-12), accompanied by at least one adult, most Art Packs can be completed in 30-45 minutes.
Mini Art Packs
Perfect for the toddler set, each Mini Art Pack includes a board book, an educational toy, and a simple gallery looking activity. Check one out for FREE.
Try these other Art Pack adventures:
- Color - Read Seven Blind Mice, look for colors in art, and play with colorful building blocks.
- Shape - Read Ship Shapes, looks for shapes in art, and play with a shape sorting cube.
- Big & Small - Read Opposites, look for opposites in art, and play with a unique set of building blocks.
- Near & Far - Read Where is the Green Sheep?, look for things near and far, and put together a puzzle.
- Discovery Garden - Enjoy some fresh air and some amazing sculpture with this interactive Art Pack.
- Architecture Adventure - Put on your hard hat and get ready to find out what makes Joslyn's beautiful building a work of art!
- Sketch & Scribble - Great for all ages, this fun art pack explores different drawing and writing techniques while looking at several artworks in the permanent collection.
- Impressionism - Take a step back in time with this Art Pack. Hear the sound of horse hooves clattering on cobblestone streets and practice ballet poses with our "tiny dancer."
Have questions? Call (402) 661-3860 or e-mail Scott EdTech Gallery Coordinator.
Sponsor an Art Pack @ Joslyn
Click Below to see which Art Packs are available for sponsorship
Art Pack 2013 catalog.pdf
sponsorship supports the needs of an Art Pack for one year and covers
all maintenance and replenishment of materials, bringing Joslyn’s
collection to life for visiting families and helps us to maintain the
content of each Art Pack for future generations to enjoy! Click below to sponsor an Art Pack.
If you have any questions regarding Art Pack sponsorship please contact
Nicole Tromler, Donor Relations Coordinator at (402) 661-3849