Patron members are a vital link in the long tradition of philanthropy and personal involvement that is the heart of Joslyn Art Museum. Patrons have made it possible for Joslyn to enhance and expand its premier collections, exhibitions, and educational offerings. Their dedication and generosity are essential in supporting the Museum's quality programming.
Joslyn's Patron members play an integral role in the life of this Museum, sharing an enthusiasm for the arts and a firm belief in Joslyn's important role in the community. Patron members are invited to take part in unique programs, private events with scholars, and engaging activities that bring the arts to life. Help carry on the tradition started by Sarah Joslyn, the Museum's founder and first patron.
Patron Membership Levels
- Collector $750
- Curator $1,500
- Director $2,500
- Governor $5,000
As you may know, Joslyn began offering free general admission on May 25 and, as such, we wanted you to know that we have enhanced our membership program to include even more great benefits. In addition to all the benefits you enjoyed in the past, we have added the following NEW benefits:
Patron Membership Benefits
- FREE, unlimited admission to all ticketed special exhibitions including, in 2014, Poseidon and the Sea: Myth, Cult, and Daily Life and Andy Warhol in Living Color: Contemporary Prints from the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation
- NEW: Guest of members receive discounts on special exhibition tickets on advertised days
- NEW: Members-only opening weekends for select exhibitions
- NEW: Deeper discounts on fee-based events and programs
- NEW: Select days of the year (such as mondays) open to members only for gallery/exhibition vieiwing
- NEW: Select public events will feature early-entry times for members
- NEW: Free gift wrap in the Hitchcock Museum Shop
- Invitations to Patron members-only events
- Ten complimentary family special exhibition tickets
- Eligibility to participate in Museum-organized international trips
- Orientation tour for new members
- Invitations to special events and fundraisers
- Recognition in Joslyn's annual report and a copy mailed to you
- 20% discount in Café Durham and the Hitchcock Museum Shop
- Reciprocal membership in over 450 North American Art Museums
- Eligibility to rent the Museum for an event
- Subscription to Joslyn's quarterly members magazine
- Monthly e-mail updates
Do you have questions regarding membership? Please contact the Membership Department at (402) 661-3858 or click here.
Are you interested in purchasing a membership as a gift? Click here!