Now through September 30, get an additional TWO FREE Months when you Join Joslyn or renew your current membership! Just enter 2MONTHS in the notes section of your form.
Become a member of Joslyn Art Museum
and enjoy a rich schedule of exhibitions and programs and explore incredible art from our permanent collection to our latest special exhibitions. Members receive FREE admission to all traveling exhibitions! Take advantage of the discounted prices offered to members for concerts, lectures, family programs, and art courses.
General Membership Levels:
All memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase
General Membership Benefits:
- Individual $45 - Admits one individual
- Senior $40 - Admits one senior 62 years of age and above
- Senior Family $55 - Admits 2 adults (62 years of age) and dependent children age 17 and under
- Student $40 - Admits one student (with valid student ID)
- Educator $40 - Admits one educator (home schools included)
- Educator Family $55 - Admits 2 adults and dependent children age 17 and under
- Military Family $40 - Admits 2 adults and dependent children age 17 and under (with Military ID)
- Family/Dual $60 - Admits 2 adults and dependent children age 17 and under
- Community Group $100 - Admits 10 individuals at a time good for group homes and organizations
- FREE, unlimited admission to all ticketed exhibitions
- Guest of members receive discounts on special exhibition tickets on advertised days
- Exclusive access to special exhibitions on preview days
- Invitations to special exhibition member previews
- Deeper discounts on fee-based events and programs
- Select days of the year (such as Mondays) open to members only for gallery/exhibition viewing
- Select public events will feature early-entry times for members
- Subscription to NOW, Joslyn's member magazine
- Monthly e-mail updates
- 10% discount in Cafe Durham and the Hitchcock Museum Shop
Free gift wrap in the Hitchcock Museum Shop
- Reduced prices for classes and lectures
- Subscription discounts on art magazines
- Personalized membership cards
Do you have questions regarding membership? Please contact the Member Relations and Database Manager at (402) 661-3858 or click here.
Are you interested in purchasing a membership as a gift? Click here!