Join Joslyn! Becoming a member helps you achieve the very best possible museum experience at Joslyn. Valuable benefits, offered exclusively through membership, help you save money, stay informed, and increase your access to all the activities and programs that happen at the Museum!
As you may know, Joslyn began offering free general admission on May 25 and, as such, we wanted you to know that we have enhanced our membership program to include even more great benefits. In addition to all the benefits you enjoyed in the past, we have added the following NEW benefits:
- Free, unlimited admission to all ticketed special exhibitions including, in 2014, Poseidon and the Sea: Myth, Cult, and Daily Life and Andy Warhol in Living Color: Contemporary Prints from the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation. Only members will see these exhibitions first at the Members Previews and FREE.
- Members - only opening weekends for select exhibitions
- Deeper discounts on fee-based events and programs
- Select days of the year (such as Mondays) open to members only for gallery/exhibitions viewing
- Guests of members receive discounts on special exhibition tickets on advertised days
Joslyn members are treated first, and free, to spectacular touring exhibitions and have unlimited access to a fascinating permanent collection of art from ancient times to the present day. Members also receive discounts on art classes, in the Museum Shop, Café Durham, and more!
Joslyn offers a variety of membership levels that appeal to all areas of interest and support. Please review the benefits offered at the GENERAL, CONTRIBUTING, PATRON and YOUNG ART PATRON levels and find your perfect match!
Members Make it Happen! When you become a Joslyn member you supply crucial support to the Museum. Membership support enables the Museum to collect and preserve great art for the entire community and for its future generations. Membership also funds quality educational programs for families and a host of touring special exhibitions.
Questions regarding membership? Please contact the Member Relations and Database Manager at (402) 661-3858 or click here.