Donate/Ways to Give
There are various ways to give to the Museum, from supporting day-to-day operations to securing its future through an endowment gift. The following are just a few:
- Gifts to the annual fund support all activities of the Museum, from presenting special exhibitions and providing educational programs, to preserving and growing our collection.
Stock the Studio - Every
year Joslyn's classrooms serve over 10,000 students including
preschoolers, grade school children, teens and adults! These students
are exposed to unique studio experiences led by accomplished artists and
art educators from the community who are eager to share their artistic
insights and technical skills. The classroom experiences impact students
of all ages, establish a lifelong appreciation of art and offer an
opportunity to express themselves creatively in new and inspiring ways.
Classes are often planned in conjunction with Joslyn's permanent and
temporary exhibitions, offering a hands-on connection to our collection.
These heavily utilized spaces are ready for some much-needed updates to
provide students and teachers with the best studio environment to work
in and explore their creative abilities. We are preparing to replace all
the tables and chairs in the Masterson and Cooper Classrooms as well as
restock supplies for the 2013/2014 school year. Our goal is to provide a
well-stocked studio for all students and we need your help to make that
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Stock the Studio @ Joslyn campaign.
- A memorial/tribute gift is a thoughtful way to celebrate a special occasion, or to honor family or friends.
- By including Joslyn in your estate, you leave a legacy for future generations to experience culture, education, and entertainment through the visual arts.
- Gifts to Joslyn's endowment help to secure the Museum's financial future and ensure the permanency of its programs and collections.
- Joslyn offers exciting opportunities to partner with local and national corporations in support of exhibitions and programs.